- A rectangle of pretty cardboard, paint if necessary (4 inches long, 2 inches wide)
- 5 paper clips in assorted colours
1. Poke 5 holes through the cardboard using the scissors
2. Get a paper clip and pull open (look at picture) the bottom part of the wire so it looks like a L. Repeat with all paper clips
3. Put all the paper clips into the holes however you like (just make sure the L part is on the front of the cardboard), the L part is where your necklaces will stay on each paper clip.
4. Secure on a wall with Blu-tak and hang all your necklaces on the holder.
Note: this holder can hold bracelets too.
Note 2: men/boys, make this for your sisters or any other close family or friends!