The reason for me not blogging lately is not laziness, it's because I have been too busy!!! (revision, revision, and yet more revision). That's why now I'm going to share an incredibly simple yet tasty recipe (as a sort of apology for not blogging).
BTW- this isn't from the internet. This is a recipe that my mum told me.
Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
- 1 Banana
- About 6 strawberries (but if they are small, put about 8!)
- Milk (however much smoothie you want to make)
- One strawberry yoghurt
1. Chop the banana
2. Cut the stalks of the strawberry and wash them
3. Put in the blender (But don't turn it on yet!!!!)
4. Add the yoghurt
5. Add however much milk you want
6. FINALLY, BLEND!!!
Top Tip : instead of milk use orange juice and add ice... yum yum!
Top Tip 2: no blender? no worries! whisk whisk whisk (electric or non-electric)
Try it and enjoy!