Followers

Tuesday, 29 June 2010

A Random Post... :)

Hello everyone!!
2 Months Later, roshwrites is finally back!
There have been lots of reasons for this, mostly exams & revising :(
Well I guess it will be helpful to me in the long run.

The best part of the past 2 months was getting my iPod Touch. It's pretty cool, it does everything APART from allowing me to write posts on Blogsville :( :( But it does let me access Facebook, which I am now technically old enough to use. Yippee!

School wise, everything's going pretty well. I did v. good in my exams... (I would tell you my grades but are grading system is different in this part of the world). Oh by the way SORRY if this sounds like boasting! I'm just so happy, I wanted to share it with everyone :D

This is a pretty short post, it's just to let you know that I'm back on Blogsville :-D

randomness rules!

roshwrites




15 comments:

Being Pramoda... said...

hey Rosh.. welcome back. nice to know that u did well in exams..

wats up??

have happy moments..:)

Tweety said...

cool :) :) i am glad u did well :)

楊儀卉 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
吳婷婷 said...

單純喜歡你的部落格 留個言跟您問聲好~~..................................................

香昱信張君林 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tan said...

Hi Rosh!

Where are you? I do not see you around these days. What happened?

Do respond.
Take care :)

淑吳玲 said...

文章不求沽名釣譽,率性就是真的..................................................................

文旺江汝 said...

Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.................................................

郭周志豪欣怡 said...

絕不要羞於承認自己不知道的事。..................................................

偉曹琬 said...

鞋匠能作好鞋子,因為他只做鞋,不做別的。..................................................

筱陳婷 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。............................................................

佳幸雨幸雨幸雨俐 said...

這一生中有多少人擦肩而過?而朋友是多麼可貴啊!......................................................................

耿麗旺麗旺麗旺綺 said...

文章雖然普通,但意義卻很大~~^^~~ ..................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

愛情是盲目的,但婚姻恢復了它的視力。......................................................................

方峻君 said...

人生就像一顆核桃,必須敲破它,才會顯出他的內容。..................................................... ............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...