Followers

Saturday 7 March 2009

Poll #2!!!!!

Poll #2 is...
Who is your favourite singer/band?
Sorry... but I'm gonna have to give you a list of singers and bands, instead of you lot commenting and saying who it is, as this poll has a twist! I'm going to put a YouTube video on this blog, and I'll put a song by the singer/band with the most votes! (Ok.. say a song by the singer/band if you wish!) You guys have a choice of: Rihanna, Take That, Westlife, Girls Aloud, Lily Allen, M.I.A, Basshunter, Alphabeat, Kylie Minogue (Aaaaah! Please don't pick this!! I'm only putting it as a option for people who like her!), Madonna, Britney, Lady GaGa, Justin Timberlake, T.I, Chris Brown, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, Kings of Leon, Shontelle, Pussycat Dolls, Missy Elliott, Alesha Dixon, Beyonce, Nelly, Tinchy Stryder, James Morrison.
Look how many I've given! Don't say I haven't given you a choice :) There's even some for the middle aged and older!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know what exactly this YouTube thing is ... however, my choices are below:

Singer: Kishore Kumar, Md. Rafi, Kumar Shanu, Richard Marx, Nachiketa

Band: Westlife, BSB, MLTR

;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosh, my favourite colour at the moment is purple.. i love going to ur room, the colour violet is just so calming..

music, bands.. hmm, u know ur mum likes hindi pop songs.. well i do like george michael's and boy george's songs.. (some).. will try and listen to ur type of music..:)

Anonymous said...

Change the color of the post ... I could not read it that well ... Green green ... change it to Black or Blue or Purple ... your Mom will love it if its purple... hmmmm ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...