Followers

Saturday 16 April 2011

Why hello there. NEW BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um... what should I say?? It's been, what, 5 months?
Hi.
I've missed this place a lot.

I'm not a twelve year old girl anymore, the girl I was when this blog started. I'm almost fourteen (on Friday actually), and things have changed a lot. A LOT. School, hobbies, interests, everything's changed.

I now have a new blog
It's kinda different from this one- the new blog is a makeup and beauty one, this one is a writing one. I would be really happy if you took the time to visit it and comment, follow if you want. That's where I will be writing more, although I will most probably update this one too. BTW, I don't want to be an author anymore. I want to be a JOURNALIST :)

I'm really sorry for just disappearing without saying anything, I hope you can understand...


2 comments:

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hi Rosh.. welcome back gal..

I await more posts from u..and all the best for the journalism..:)

Cheers,
Prams

PhilO♥ said...

You have such a cute blog :)
Nice to hear stuff from a fourteen year old :)
I remember starting to blog when I was fourteen :)

Will surely drop in again.
P.S: I too want to be a journalist :D

Take Care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...